Want to jump into the freelance life and be your own boss? But not sure how to get started or what are the basic requirements of a freelance designer? https://skl.sh/2VACsYa
We have just published our 50-minute eye-opening class on how to start your own freelance design business. Each lesson is packed full of tactical advice and tips from a real-world designer that created a home-based design studio from scratch.
Using tactical advice provided in these lessons you will be able to:
- Plan your finances and minimise your risk
- Main software programs used for graphic designers
- The importance of accounting
- Set up your business structure and work agreements
- Brand and position your freelance business
- Create an effective portfolio
- Market yourself on social media
- How to meet people through networking
This class will lay the foundation for the startup process. So let’s get started and see you in the 1st lesson!
Watch the intro and class outline to find out more https://skl.sh/2VACsYa